Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed: xfce4-appfinder package out of date results in broken alt-f2 shortcut
On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 11:50:07PM +0200, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 06/06/2012 11:21 PM, Greg KH wrote:
Updating brp-check-suse might help.

What do you mean by this? Why is this needed in tumbleweed, but
not in the xfce repo where it seems to build fine?

Actually xfce repo contains brp-check-suse...

Ah, you are right, for some reason I commented it out in my list of xfce
packages to link to. I've now added it, let's see if that solves this
problem...

thanks,

greg k-h