Re: [opensuse-factory] automount problems
Le lundi 04 juin 2012 à 17:46 +0200, "Stefan Brüns" a écrit :

These problems can be solved by using systemd-logind. This needs a
newer/patched polkit package. Anyone interested in testing this can find one
in home:StefanBruens:branches:Base:System .

Session state can be queried using systemd-loginctl.

Pros of systemd-loginctl: it works
Cons: it *might* depend on systemd, but I have not tested this.

It DOES depend on systemd ;)

Additional cons: software need to be ported to logind (gdm / etc..) and
in a way which doesn't hard requires logind (using logind if available,
then switching to CK if not), until we drop support for sysvinit (ie not
for 12.2).

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE