Re: Re: [opensuse-factory] Getting Plymouth to work in Beta 1
On Saturday, June 02, 2012, Roman Bysh <rbtc1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still seeing a very brief black screen between the space flares and kdm
theme to desktop. Is there a way of removing the black screen?

Are there plans to have a smooth transition between Plymouth and kdm theme?

Have you decided which Plymouth theme will be used as the default?

I am not the one deciding on the default Plymouth theme. I know that that
artwork team is working hard on providing an openSUSE theme for plymouth which
would be similar to the bootsplash one.

Which theme are you currently using ?

I know about a black screen transition from grub to plymouth, which is caused
by the intel driver and some screen writes (echo "..") inside the initrd. The
other one could be caused by the change of backgrounds when switching from
plymouth to KDM

Regards

Raymond