Re: [opensuse-factory] GNOME:Ayatana
2012/6/1 Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Saturday 26 May 2012 18:32:37 Nelson Marques wrote:
I've got a request from 'damianator' for GNOME:Ayatana to join as
maintainer; He seems to want to continue my past efforts around Unity,
so I've accepted it and gave him full permissions on GNOME:Ayatana.

I suppose this is the best thing to do in the best interests of
openSUSE; Just reporting in case someone wants to help him out, since
I know from my own experience that this is really a huge task.

Well you did quite an impressive job so let's see if damianator can fill your
big shoes :D

I bid him the best of luck; it was always far too greater for me ;)

NM

--
Nelson Marques
// I've stopped trying to understand sandwiches with a third piece of