Re: [opensuse-factory] Anyone dualbooting 12.1 and 12.2?
Fredag den 1. juni 2012 18:15:08 Martin Schlander skrev:
Has anyone tried installing 12.2 beta (using grub2) in dualboot with an
existing 12.1 system (using legacy grub)?

If yes, does it work right out of the box? Is it seamless? (like
traditionally dualbooting multiple openSUSE versions all using legacy
grub). Anything I should be aware of?

I'd like to test 12.2 beta on my real hardware, by installing it on my test
partition. But I'm scared of being left unable to boot my 12.1 production
system. So I'd be happy to hear if others have good (or bad) experiences
with similar setups.

I should probably have mentioned that the test partition is on an extended
partition.