Re: [opensuse-factory] Libreoffice not functioning after last zypper up on M4
  • From: "phanisvara das" <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 01:53:15 +0530
On Wed, 09 May 2012 23:41:17 +0530, Jogchum Reitsma <j.reitsma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I already mentioned that the opensuse version is M4 (12.2 of course, otherwise I wouldn't post this on the factory list). Is that what you mean? And, of course, it's from the factory repo's for LO, kernel is the latest from factory, 3.3.0-2-desktop. All this seems pretty obvious to me if I report I've done zypper up on M4, or am I wrong here?

i'm sorry, my mistake. i missed that info you provided and talked without understanding what this is all about.

--
phani.