Re: [opensuse-factory] Opensuse 12.2 M3 and M4 is getting worse
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 14:04:56 +0200
Juan Erbes wrote:

2012/5/6 Juan Erbes <jerbes@xxxxxxxxx>:
2012/5/6 Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>:
for debugging kiwi please switch to other virtual terminal (maybe it
is on tty4 I really do not know for sure) and look for clues what
went wrong.

Hi!

I switched to the other ttys, but I mean was after the simulated
reboot, as appear on the attached picture, and the other ttys appear
empty, or with the login prompt.

Later, with the login prompt, I logged in as root, and triyed to load
the kde environment with startx, but appear more errors, as appear in
the attached picture.

No space left on device ?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.6°C)