[opensuse-factory] How to choose devel project
Hi,

Couple of days ago I have asked the procedure for changedevelrequest for
fbi package, which is now in its new home multimedia:photo.

However, I have now slight problem with package building since
libpcd-devel is not available in this project.

libpcd resides in graphics and many photography related software are
also in the graphics project developed.

I am planning to submit rapid-photo-downloader to factory, but it
requires exiftran, part of the fbi package that is not building, so the
main question is should I

1) request packages (rapid-photo-downloader and fbi which I am the
maintainer for both) to be in graphics

or

2) request package libpcd to have a link to multimedia:photo

or is there an alternative

Because at the end when I submit rapid-photo-downloader; fbi and libpcd
need to be submitted as well otherwise the package will not function

Thanks

Togan