Re: [opensuse-factory] gogo6 client in openSUSE
Philipp Thomas wrote:
* James Knott (james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx) [20120503 15:57]:

Is there any chance it could be added to openSUSE?
I've taken a look at the Fedora package and in its current form it can't be
added to openSUSE as the accompanying GUI-LICENSE.TXT prohibits
distribution. So unless you get gogo6 Inc to either scratch that license or
clarify that it doesn't pertain to the gogoc cmdline client there is no
chance to get it incorporated.

Philipp

The original gogo6 Linux package doesn't have a GUI, to my knowledge. Perhaps that's something Fedora has added.