Re: [opensuse-factory] PPC and ARM
On 03.05.2012 09:38, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

can someone please point me to documentation how I can test builds
against Factory for PPC and ARM?
I've received patches in the past but I'll probably break them faster
than they arrive with the fast mozilla release cycle because patches do
not apply anymore. Without any chance to test them myself (and see the
actual build errors) I cannot do much about it :-(

I've added build targets to mozilla:Factory but they never leave the
unresolvable state.
While I cannot runtime test anyway it would probably help a lot to look
after build errors if I could.

Factory for ARM and PowerPC live in their own projects, so what you need
is not another architecture for openSUSE:Factory, but adding repos
building against openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC and openSUSE:Factory:ARM

Greetings, Stephan