[opensuse-factory] syslog-ng and UsrMerge
Hello,
There is a sr for syslog-ng to move it from / to /usr as part of the UsrMerge project. In theory it makes syslog-ng packaging a lot more simple. In practice, the latest syslog-ng is often recompiled on older distribution versions (think about threading, mongodb output, correlation, etc.), where UsrMerge is not supported . So simply accepting the sr does not seem to be an option, as I don't want to maintain separate spec files...
Question:
- should I ignore UsrMerge until <12.1 distros are EOL
- rework syslog-ng.spec based on this sr to have UsrMerge for >12.1 but not for earlier releases?
Bye,
CzP