Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: xorg 1.12 update?
Hi all,

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar wrote:

There are currently two patches I had to disable: either I rebased
them wrongly or they are no longer applicable. They killed the build
for now;
The two patches are:
* bug-197858_dpms.diff
* sync-fix.patch

Fyi, these were just simple typos that caused the build to fail; DimStar has fixed them.

And a bunch of patches have not been rebased yet...
* confine_to_shape.diff

I've rebased this, along with the vpn patches, in home:mgorse:branches:X11:XOrg/xorg-x11-server (based on the dimstar branch). The code builds, but it is untested.

* pci-legacy-mem-fallback.diff
* bug474071-fix1.diff
* pio_ia64.diff

These all seem to involve a legacy API which is no longer available in 1.12. I have no idea if the bugs they fixed are present in 1.12.

-Mike