Re: [opensuse-factory] Should implement systemwide automounting
On Saturday 31 March 2012 09:13:02 Felix Miata wrote:

Disable what? Whichever desktop is active when I put a disk in should have
that window open so I can answer what I want done with it.

These popups can be disabled.

Peripherals -> Storage media -> Advanced -> uncheck "Enable medium
application autostart after mounting"

Seriously? Who's going to remember or want to go through all that before each
Ctrl-Alt-F[7-9] so that popups always happen only where they need to (on the
foreground/active session)?

You do not need to disable it each time, only once.