Re: [opensuse-factory] Should implement systemwide automounting
On 2012/03/31 06:09 (GMT+0400) Ilya Chernykh composed:

So what a solution is there foe USB and CD drives automounting? Should it
remain a desktop-specific issue?

I don't know, but I find it highly annoying to switch from my main login to my 2nd or 3rd login on tty8 or tty9 and have to click away a few dozen what to do with this media windows.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/