Re: [opensuse-factory] what you can do with KDE3 that you can't do with KDE4. (was: udisks2)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:00:26 +0200
Will Stephenson wrote:

On Friday 30 Mar 2012 10:29:07 Per Jessen wrote:
Freek de Kruijf wrote:
On vrijdag 30 maart 2012 07:24:03 Ilya Chernykh wrote:
Well, I then there will be no desktop suitable for me. I would be
unable to work on my computer.

Please be productive and explain what you can do with KDE3 that you
can't do with KDE4.

Review images directly in Konqueror without opening a 2nd window or
application.

Stop it!

I appreciate what you're trying to do - the Rules of OpenSuSE say that
the project has to have at least one KDE3 vs KDE4 flamewar per
quarter, and at least one KDE vs GNOME mudwrestling match a year.

Stopped. That was not my intention, I only tried (but failed) to answer
Freeks question.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.4°C)