Re: [opensuse-factory] what you can do with KDE3 that you can't do with KDE4. (was: udisks2)
On 30/03/12 19:39, C wrote:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:29, Per Jessen<per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Freek de Kruijf wrote:
On vrijdag 30 maart 2012 07:24:03 Ilya Chernykh wrote:
Well, I then there will be no desktop suitable for me. I would be
unable to work on my computer.
Please be productive and explain what you can do with KDE3 that you
can't do with KDE4.
Review images directly in Konqueror without opening a 2nd window or
application.
Errr... you can to that just fine in Dolphin (Konqueror's replacement
in KDE4). Either click Preview in the toolbar or set it to Preview
mode by default.

C.

One more duck shot down.......

:-D

BC

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?