Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
  • From: "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bernhardout@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:38:02 +0100
On 03/16/2012 12:38 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 14.03.2012 13:56, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

openqa names it "NET: Could not find the Repository" - but in fact
dhcpcd moved to /usr and without ip address there is little fun with
network installations ;(

DVD installation worked fine for me though.

Overall factory is in a very sad state, tons of failing packages. It
would be great if more people would clean up failures ;(

Steffen and me fixed the dhcpcd problem and I'm just pushing M2 to the
mirrors. To be announced on monday I hope.

Greetings, Stephan

updated http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Most_annoying_bugs_dev
hoping, that it gets linked in the announcement.

There was also some problems with lxde seen in openQA, but I did not
investigate it yet.

Ciao
Bernhard M.