Re: [opensuse-factory] Update udev to version 181
El 14/03/12 09:19, Robert Milasan escribió:
Hello, I've updated udev to version 181 and officially or
non-officially I'm the new maintainer of udev with Petr Uzel
as co-maintainer.

Thanks for your efforts.

- modules are now loaded directly by linking udev to 'libkmod'.

This may trigger warnings, saying that "unsupported modules directive" is not accepted and gets ignored.

That feature belongs to SLE and IMHO has to be removed from openSUSE anyway.