Re: [opensuse-factory] Call for action: default gcc4.7
On 13.03.2012 12:16, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 03/13/2012 12:10 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 13.03.2012 11:48, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 03/13/2012 11:04 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I created openSUSE:Factory:Staging:Gcc47 for you - hope you
won't be alone :)

I tried that but: <useforbuild> <disable/> </useforbuild>

Which is exactly as I configured it to avoid mass rebuilds within
the package. I only want to see how the packages build against gcc
47 not how long it takes.

Sorry, then I don't understand how we are supposed to test build of
our packages by gcc47?

Or what do you want us to check in the first place?

This project is not a project to build against in the first place, but a
staging project of factory - a project link with changed gcc.

gcc and gcc47 have useforbuild enabled, all other packages will not
be used for building.

Greetings, Stephan