Re: [opensuse-factory] Welcome new compiz maintainer Kai-Uwe Behrmann
Compiz is not usable with GNOME3. To be honest the development of
Compiz is pretty much focused on Unity, not even simple bug fixes are
done unless they are related to Unity.

Fedora has dropped Compiz also for the next release. Compiz is a dead stick.

NM