Re: [opensuse-factory] Welcome new compiz maintainer Kai-Uwe Behrmann
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:11:28 -0600
On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 13:36 +0100, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

The Compiz repository is intended to be switched to the stable version.
My main reasoning for putting effort into Compiz packaging is, to provide
one ICC colour managed window manager under openSUSE through CompICC.
There are currently no alternatives for integrated whole screen colour
correction under Linux.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--

So, out of curiosity, (and maybe this should be another thread), would
the "compiz experience" be used on top of GNOME-Shell or as an

Bryen