[opensuse-factory] Removing support for nss_ldap/pam_ldap from YaST LDAP client
Hi!

According to feature #313142 ("YaST support only SSSD for LDAP based
authentication") we want to remove current nss_ldap/pam_ldap support from YaST
modules and leave only support for SSSD. Target is next openSUSE realease
(12.2).

SSSD is there already now (12.1), but still only as an option. With new
approach, we should of course provide a migration from current setups.

However, this also means that we will stop supporting non-encrypted
connections to LDAP server, because SSL/TLS is a requirement for SSSD. So you
have to prepare your LDAP servers so they are able to provide TLS.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarsk√° 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960