Re: [opensuse-factory] muffin
A license regarding the spec file? It's the first time I see this one comming...

Can it be CC-NC-SA 3.0 ? As I consider a spec file a work of art :)

NM

2012/2/4 Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hallo Leute,

Am Samstag, 4. Februar 2012 schrieb Nelson Marques:
"muffin was declined in 101506, without there is no chance"

https://build.opensuse.org/request/diff/102030

What is this supposed to mean?

That you should check why SR 101506 was declined ;-)

Hint: muffin.spec does not contain a note about the spec file's license,
see the last SR comment by factory-auto for details.

After fixing this, submit muffin again. After it has been accepted, you
can submit cinnamon (which requires muffin).

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Vor einer ganzen Weile war ich zu einem Kurs über Linux. An den PC's gab
es zu meinem Entsetzen keine Maus - nix mit herumklicken in KDE oder so

Nelson Marques

/* http://www.marques.so
  nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx */