Re: [opensuse-factory] The 4.8 login manager does not satisfy the quality look that openSUSE is known for
On Tue 31 Jan 2012 09:58:40 AM EST, Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012, 12:44:47 schrieb Will Stephenson:
It's a missing 4.8 version of the openSUSE branding, that's all. On my todo
list to fix.

AFAIK you fixed this a few days ago already. On 12.1 I can install the
openSUSE kdm and workspace branding.

It might have taken some time for the fix to appear in the repos because KDE
repos hardly finish building before some change restarts the process.

Sven
Thanks Will.

I can now install the login manager with the new openSUSE branding.

Roman