Re: [opensuse-factory] The 4.8 login manager does not satisfy the quality look that openSUSE is known for
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:39:29 +0100
On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 21:37, Roman Bysh <rbtc1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I keep getting upstream installed. The ugly grey background with the
clock?
I think I may fall back and try the update again.

If you're installing from the KDE4.8 Upstream repo, you're going to
get the default KDM... at least that's how it is for now. I don't
know if it'll change - unlikely is my guess since it's the upstream
KDE.

C.