Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - kernel packages mismatch - can't compile vboxadd module
* Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:

You need to rebuild your kernel module packages, if you install a new
kernel package.

If you use external kernel modules, I strongly suggest you don't use
Tumbleweed unless you know what you are doing, as the kernel updates are
trickier for you, and not supported by me. :)

Problem is that we are *unable* to rebuild the kernel module packages as
there is no matching kernel-devel to the new kernel-desktop.

Please generate the kernel-devel-3.2.0-3.1 package.

tks,