Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: Integrating Plymouth
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 04:35:17 +0100
On Wednesday 28 December 2011 12:03:48 Nelson Marques wrote:
is that
so much of a problem to bash down one of the most requested features
for openSUSE ?

first of all, I wasn't bashing, I was asking. It was a request for comments,
and I made a comment. I read in the docs for plymouth that it needs kms, and
that would be a major problem.

Secondly, I'm not sure which part of this you think is a very requested
feature.

If you are not part of the solution, then you are a part of the problem.

Go away

Anders