Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed Project is almost empty (only 26 packages being built)
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:13:11PM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
I have been trying to do a distribution update for Tumbleweed and most of
the packages seem to be missing.  My system want's to downgrade about 100
packages including the kernel.

http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/tumbleweed/467842-tumblweed-has-switched-12-1-now-empty.html

This announcement was also posted here to the opensuse-factory list at
the same time.

OK, when *will* Tumbleweed start to be "useable" again? Right now I'm running
12.1 but with the newer Xorg (Mesa 7.11.1 instead of 7.11), KDE (4.7.4 instead
of 4.7.2) and libreoffice (3.4.4 instead of 3.4.2) repos. Personally I'd
like to be lazy and just use Tumbleweed again instead of mimicing what it used
to be ;-)

Ciao
Joerg

--