[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed Project is almost empty (only 26 packages being built)
Good Afternoon.

I have been trying to do a distribution update for Tumbleweed and most of the packages seem to be missing. My system want's to downgrade about 100 packages including the kernel.

I am not sure if this is something to do with my configuration or if there are currently only 26 packages being built for Tumbleweed (https://build.opensuse.org/project/packages?project=openSUSE%3ATumbleweed)

Is there something wrong with the build/build service or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Tom