[opensuse-factory] systemd: What open questions do you have?
I've seen a couple of bugs and quite some confusion about systemd. systemd comes with great man pages, there are upstream blog post and we have our own wiki. But still there are open questions.

So, let's try to collect the open questions - like Wolfgang's - and then answer them in a second step.

I'll go through the questions and will try to answer some and I hope others (Frederic, please!) help as well.

Here's the wiki page and as a start I added the questions by Wolfgang.
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Systemd_status#Open_Questions_that_should_be_documented

Please update the page,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany