Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: 12.1 IPv6 addressing issue
On Thursday 17 November 2011, James Knott wrote:
Rüdiger Meier wrote:
That's simply not true. If you would plug your box into my network
here then I would not route anything from you regardless which IP
you are using. This is what I'm doing here and I consider it right
because I don't want clients like you using my net.

Get a computer running Windows 7 and plug it into your network
without modification and see what happens.

As I said nothing would happen. I expect the similar behavior as I would
plug a banana into my network.

cu,
Rudi