[opensuse-factory] Apologies from me to devs
Apparently I have been offending people in my feeble
attepts to help, in particular regarding attempting to identify
issues in RC2. Apparently I over estimated my competence,
and so I apologize for my unintentional infractions. If you,
the developers would be so kind as to clarify what an
appropriate usage of this list is in that regard considering I
am not a dev, it would be appreciated. If there is no
appropriate usage I will simply unsubscribe so as to
unburden you and avoid the temptation to comment on
things that I apparently understand far less than I had
thought.
--
"The pyramid is opening!"
"Which one?"