Re: [opensuse-factory] Laptop oddness with RC2.
On Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:37:21 PM you wrote:
On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 23:32, Roger Luedecke
<roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday, November 12, 2011 11:24:44 PM Lars

Anyhow, with KDE this is quite easy by opening the

Menu ->

Systemsettings -> Hardware/ Display and Monitor.

Yes, KDE sorry. I looked again there, and there is no
powersave options. There is no option to put the display to

You're over thinking it :-) If you want to tinker with sleep
try going to KDE Menu > System Settings > Hardware >
Power Management

Power Profiles

I think I found the setting. I could have sworn there was a
more specific module (under screensaver maybe?) before. I
set it to 20 minutes before, but never saw it actually change.
I'll just have to tinker with it to make sure its working then
report back.

In regards to the other issues I brought up in the original
posting though... is this supposed to be the behavior? It has
changed, 11.4 always pulled in the 'laptop' pattern. 11.3
always (unless I'm mistaken) would also pull in the 'desktop'
kernel instead of default.
Omnibiblious, adj.:
Indifferent to type of drink. "Oh, you can get me
I'm omnibiblious."