Re: [opensuse-factory] Mixed translated/untranslated messages in installation from KDE liveCD

On 2011-11-10 12:31, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 10. November 2011, 12:12:43 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

I understand that space on the CDs is limited. Could not a method to
download the particular language needed from internet be designed, so that
the live system uses them?
And how do you get internet on a live cd installer? Want to setup wlan
through yast even though later you use NetworkManager?

Well, the moment the user sets up internet on the live (on all lives there
are a lot of questions to answer and configure) the live can add dynamic
features - like extra languages. You do that on the live setup, then it
will work for the install phase.

Or as an ADD-ON on flash usb or HD.

I don't know. I just pop up the idea, now it is up for the devs to think it

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE -