Re: [opensuse-factory] Mixed translated/untranslated messages in installation from KDE liveCD
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:37:14 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2011, 11:05:59 schrieb Sascha Peilicke:

Most end user systems run behind a home router and have a running
network connection right away. Those users that have to setup network by
hand are surely capable to understand english IT terms like DHCP,
netmaks and IP. Or does it already do that?
People wanting network downloads should prefer the much smaller NET iso.
The live iso currently supports only english and german, the DVD supports
much more languages. The 11.4 supported more languages, but as both GNOME
and KDE grow with each release, I had to take down languages ;(

We might want to change the live isos to only have english and more language
supported by the installation though. For this we need to split yast2-trans
into parts needed by installer and rest though.

Greetings, Stephan