[opensuse-factory] RC2 KDE LiveUSB doesn't boot
The KDE LiveUSB seems to be failing to boot because it can't run fsck on the first partition on my laptop (which is probably the Windows recovery partition):
systemd-fsck[1881]: fsck: fsck.unknown: not found
systemd-fsck[1881]: fsck: error 2 while executing fsck.unknown for /dev/sda1

It then drops me in systemd's emergency mode. Even then a 'systemctl default' doesn't get anywhere.

I've checked the md5sum of the .iso and tried writing it to the USB stick twice. I've tried installing from the RC1 .iso and then upgrading to RC2 and that works fine. So it's just a regression introduced somewhere in the RC2 ISO image.

Tim