Re: [opensuse-factory] Mixed findings with 12.1RC2
On vrijdag 4 november 2011 22:24:30 Jogchum Reitsma wrote:
One peculiarity: in both occasions there was a message that parted
couldn't read the partition table of the disk to be installed upon, and
hence wouldn't be able to repartition the disk. That wasn't needed, so
no big deal in my case, but it seems strange to me...

I see this message only when I use a USB stick as the boot device, but it also
indicates that the device it cannot partition is the USB stick/disc, called
sdX, where X is a letter; in my case c or g.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf