Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: RC2
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:59:31 -0400
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What we need now is testing installation and update stack, everything beside
that do not matter at this point but get in the queue for maintenance.

I did a 11.4 Tumbleweed to RC1 update via zypper dup a week ago and
found only known bugs as relates to the update.

Someone should update
to use 12.1 examples.

I assume updates via Yast2 Wagon are not supported since the above
page has dropped any info about it?

Here's the old page:

If it is meant to be supported, someone should try it and re-integrate
the support page into the System_upgrade page.