Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: RC2
Le mercredi 02 novembre 2011 à 14:36 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
Hi,

Over the long weekend both factory and 12.1 bootstrapped
and I fixed some oversized ISOs. Unfortunately the DVDs did
not boot as linuxrc only supports SHA1 and we switched (unknowingly)
to to the more secure SHA256 for repository signatures.

The tests I ran looked ok, but we have nothing but "SHA256 not supported"
from openqa. So we need to rebuild DVDs one more time, but hopefully
we have something to publish tomorrow.

We still have 2 issues with mysql (#727706 and #712749) and two with
systemd (#726823 and #724912). Additionally to that we have this hanging
udev in installations that are reported by some - but we had that with 11.4
too, so I'm easy with releasing with the problem. Hardware specific problems
come and go and very seldomly it makes sense to wait for updates as they
just break other hardware ;(

Right now, #724912 is caused by getting notification from kernel before
the raid is active. And unfortunately, I don't see a "smart" way for
systemd to detect a mount point is a "md" one and add on the fly a
dependency on md.service (ie boot.md) for fsck for this partition.

Help is welcome..

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE