Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] The release notes/product highlights for 12.1
On Wednesday 26 October 2011 00:01:48 Kim Leyendecker wrote:

I agree. Any mentioning of KDE3 should of course point out that KDE3 was
always
available for openSUSE - this is quite important.

Do you feel offended when we call it a "bonus extra for desktop nostalgia"?

It sound nice to me, what do you think?

We can call it just "Bonus extra" or simply "Extra components".
Please do not call it "nostalgia", maybe "classical desktop experience",
but not "nostalgia" please.