Re: [opensuse-factory] libgadu and kdenetwork
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:03:46 +0200
On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Cristian Rodríguez
<crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 15/10/11 15:52, todd rme wrote:
I have been trying to get kdenetwork to detect libgadu for gadu
protocol support without success.  libgadu is available, and it is in
the buildrequires.  Here is the cmake message:

-- checking for module 'libgadu'
--   found libgadu, version 1.11.0
-- Found LIBGADU: /usr/lib64/libgadu.so
grep: /usr/local/include/libgadu.h: No such file or directory
-- libgadu must be compiled with pthreads support

Note that libgadu IS being built with pthreads support enabled.

How does the buildsystem detects libgadu is built with pthread ? it
looks for some constant in the installed headers, tries to find a
particular function or just hackishly reads the output of ldd ?

I am not sure it does, it may just be a general warning. I don't
recall seing anything about that in the cmakelists but I might have
missed it since I am no cmake expert.

-Todd