[opensuse-factory] libgadu and kdenetwork
  • From: todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:52:20 +0200
I have been trying to get kdenetwork to detect libgadu for gadu
protocol support without success. libgadu is available, and it is in
the buildrequires. Here is the cmake message:

-- checking for module 'libgadu'
-- found libgadu, version 1.11.0
-- Found LIBGADU: /usr/lib64/libgadu.so
grep: /usr/local/include/libgadu.h: No such file or directory
-- libgadu must be compiled with pthreads support

Note that libgadu IS being built with pthreads support enabled. Also
note that cmake appears to be searching /usr/local/include/. Include
files are not installed there, they are installed in /usr/include/,
and kdenetwork is told to search in /usr/include, it searches in
/usr/include for every other package it needs, and libgadu.pc says to
look in /usr/include. I looked at the cmakelists.txt files and
couldn't find anything obviously wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be going on here?

-Todd