[opensuse-factory] systemd description
Hello :-)

I know we are all busy debugging factory. But we have also to take care of our users, the ones that are to use it.

Searching infos about systemd for the release notes, I found only this page on the wiki:

http://en.opensuse.org/Systemd

(the other one is even more technical).

We need badly some page aimed to the simple user (here any administrator, even with few knowledge), let alone with 10 lines description and usefull links links.

Fedora have a beginning (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/systemd - not that good)

What we need is a HOWTO, showing to somebody that used system V inits before how he can do now.

I can't write this wiki page for lack of knowledge, but if you give me links or hints, I can try

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net