Re: [opensuse-factory] Beta still not ready ;(
On Tuesday 27 September 2011 20:24:17 Dale Ritchey wrote:

We can't release the beta as is, there are still some problems left
that we can't release with.

Xorg crashing during installation is the worst I guess.

Greetings, Stephan
Installed beta1 using
file:///home/dale/Downloads/openSUSE/openSUSE-KDE-LiveCD-i686-Build0309-Media.iso
I didn't see the xorg crash until I rebooted after the install and had
to do a hard shutdown and start. Other than that the installation was ok

Can you please check if KDE3 works well (install kdebase3-session package)?