Re: [opensuse-factory] systemd is being removed from Tumbleweed
Well it's on Phoronix now and everyone knows... They establish a
comparison that systemd is working for Fedora and other distributions
but it isn't going 'so well' for openSUSE. I really find sad that we
provide this kind of interesting news which do more harm than good.

I know it was all covered with good intensions, but they're using it
to shell us :/
Good luck on damage control (it's probably motivating for people who
are placing their efforts on systemd to read this kind of crap on big
opinion sites, considering that the real journalism is factual).

NM