Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE-Telepathy
Tirsdag den 20. september 2011 21:33:46 skrev jdd:
Le 20/09/2011 20:56, Martin Schlander a écrit :
Tirsdag den 20. september 2011 20:16:21 skrev jdd:
wil KDE-Telepathy be made available in final 12.1 (I'm writing the
release notes)

There's no "stable" release upstream either.

telepathy is presented as a new 4.7 feature in the kde release notes,
but I doubt it to be stable, so my question :-)

(http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.7.1.php

"New Instant Messaging integrated directly into desktop
The KDE-Telepathy team is proud to announce the technical preview and
historic first release of the new IM solution for KDE. Even though
it's still in its early stages,...")

It says tech preview, and telepathy-kde is not yet released as a part of "KDE
Software Compilation", it's still developed in the "Playground" part of the
kde infrastructure.

But I guess openSUSE is not the only project to confuse people by mixing
experimental, "unofficial" stuff in announcements of official stuff ;-)