[opensuse-factory] systemd is being removed from Tumbleweed
Due to a number of interdependancies on packages that are not ready for
Tumbleweed, and other interactions with the system that are causing
problems for some users, I'm going to remove systemd from Tumbleweed
today to allow the developers to spend more time on getting it stable
for Factory and 12.1 instead of having to chase down problems that are
specific to Tumbleweed only.

So if you have installed systemd in Tumbleweed, I suggest you now remove
it with a simple:
zypper rm systemd

thanks,

greg k-h