Re: [opensuse-factory] Games
On Tuesday 13 September 2011 19:19:00 Roger Luedecke wrote:

What's the policy regarding games in openSUSE?

Submit whatever you're willing to maintain.

Should they go to Factory or just stay in the games repository?

In the past it seemed 'stay in games', altough this never made much sense.
Makes sense to me. I don't know what games there really are, so when they are
in one repo, I now know that all those are games. Keep games in the games
repo
I say... at least until AppStream is available.

Indeed there is a big problem of categorization. One cannot see all games or all
applications belonging to one desktop ets, so have to rely on their repository
of origin
to sort things out.