Re: [opensuse-factory] systemd and building VirtualBox modules for a new kernel
Le mercredi 07 septembre 2011 à 16:49 +0300, Vahis a écrit :
On 07.09.2011 16:05, Sid Boyce wrote:
"/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup" - Unknown operation setup - and I haven't
found an alternative.
Any ideas?
Regards
Sid.

I get that if I boot with systemd.
In normal boot (what used to be normal) it is working.
OTOH I'm running the Oracle version, where I run the VBoxLinuxAdditions.run.

But the error is exactly the same.

Well, Oracle should provide a way to do the same as /etc/init.d/vboxdrv
setup with a non initscript way (or do it during "start" option). I
suggest filling a bug on their bug tracker.

If you start an LSB initscript under systemd, the call is forwarded to
systemctl and "setup" isn't a valid command for systemctl.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE