Re: [opensuse-factory] Cannot get KDE:KDE3 fully rebuilt
On Monday 05 September 2011 13:35:43 Stephan Kulow wrote:

KDE:KDE3 now became so large (currently 440 packages) that it does not
get fully rebuilt for Factory between Factory updates. I even cannot
see which packages fail to build for Factory. How can I handle it?

There is a checkbox "last build" that gives you hint in case your
packages are building atm.

Actually I want to receive feedback from those who uses KDE3 with Factory
but for this the repository should be published.

I can stop updating snapshot repo for a while.

Thanks!